AstroMoonNeptune: Lost in La La Land

The ruler of dreamy, sensitive Pisces, Neptune has the second strongest gravity in the solar system after Jupiter. No wonder Piscean people have such a magnetic pull! With its perpetual storms and active climate, Neptune is known for whipping up drama and confusion. It can have a disorienting effect, making it hard to stay in touch with what’s “real.” Neptune personalities are not exactly known for their stellar logical. But compassion? Absolutely! People with a strongly placed Neptune in their chart make great therapists, shamans and healers.

Because of its distance from the Sun, Neptune has a huge orbit to make—it takes 165 years to circle el Sol. Thus, Neptune will linger in a single sign for an average of fifteen years, shaping generations. Divinely inspired creativity comes from Neptune (with some help from Venus). Here is where we tap into the right brain, releasing logic and letting pure creative impulse flow through us.

Looking at the music of a generation can also be a fun way to track this celestial influence. From 1998-2012 Neptune toured Aquarius, the sign that governs electricity. During this phase, we saw a rise in EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and deejay culture. Early music sharing websites like Napster were also born while sites like MySpace gave independent artists a forum to share their tracks without requiring a record deal.

Neptune’s placement in your birth chart can even show a propensity toward addiction. How we relate to mind-altering substances is determined by Neptune. Neptune can dissolve the ego—but this loss of “self” can also provoke a crisis. Hospitals and institutions fall under Neptune’s watch—little surprise since following Neptune’s compass without paying heed to other planets like sensible Saturn or the self-focused Sun might just get one strapped to the gurney. Like the other outer planets, Neptune goes retrograde annually, for about five months. These periods can be deeply introspective times—but ones that require extra reality checks!

Fortune Teller - Anand

11 comments

• tinyurl.com

November 25, 2019 at 7:42 AM

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and
    yours is the greatest I have found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about
    the supply?

• why coconut oil

November 25, 2019 at 11:35 AM

I delight in, result in I found exactly what I used to be having a
    look for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

• ps4 games

November 29, 2019 at 3:40 AM

Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I be able to truly get helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

• ps4 games

November 29, 2019 at 9:24 AM

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
    precious familiarity regarding unexpected feelings.

• ps4 games

December 6, 2019 at 5:09 AM

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I’ve found something which helped me.

Thanks a lot!

• coconut oil

December 15, 2019 at 7:31 PM

It’s in fact very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I
    simply use web for that reason, and obtain the newest information.

• coconut oil

December 17, 2019 at 1:52 AM

I am not certain the place you are getting your info, however great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more.

Thanks for great information I was in search of this info for my mission.

• match.com free trial

December 31, 2019 at 3:43 AM

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply
    placing the other person’s website link on your page at proper
    place and other person will also do similar in support
    of you.

• asksylphoflight

December 31, 2019 at 1:55 PM

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I was
    taking a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

• tinyurl.com

January 7, 2020 at 11:57 PM

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

• sling tv

January 15, 2020 at 5:22 PM

For latest news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I found this
    website as a finest site for most up-to-date updates.